Harrison Todd was born at 10:13 AM
on Wednesday, December 7, 2011.
He weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long.
He is perfect in every way.
This is the first thing I posted when Harrison was born along with this picture of me holding him for the first time. Twelve years later, and we continue to be in awe of him.

He wanted Jeff to bring him lunch. Parents aren't allowed to eat with their kids in middle school. Jeff had to check him out of school, eat lunch in the parking lot and then check him back in. He wanted KFC. Jeff also included a cupcake.


toasting Harrison's birthday with egg nog (These two are the only ones in the family who like it.) Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner, per Harrison's request.




Harrison wanted me to make his cookie cake. I did my best and he liked it. That's all that matters. 🤣
only some of his gifts
And to top off his birthday, Harrison got to practice with the brass band for our church Christmas party. I got him the shirt.

such a wonderful 12 years



