October 16, 2022

pumpkin patch


It's pumpkin time!  As the kids get older, our schedule gets crazier.  We already missed strawberry and apple picking because of it.  I was determined that we would pick pumpkins this year even though the only weekend we could fit it in was when Jeff had drill.  Luckily, my sister came to town and went with us.  As usual, the ferry ride is half of the fun.  I made sure to bring plenty of seagull food.
We lucked out with a perfect Autumn day and a big variety of pumpkins to choose from.
Leo very much enjoyed cutting the pumpkins off the vine and anything else he could safely cut.
cutest pumpkins in the patch!!
This one was almost pink which delighted Grace.
We anticipate the pumpkin ice cream all year and it never disappoints.
The corn maze proved especially challenging this year.
We had such a lovely day.  Grace & I even saw a bald eagle on the ferry ride back.
Now it feels like Fall!