We had four seventy degree days in a row. It was glorious! Apparently the boys thought that the warmer temperatures meant it was summer. They got out the slip & slide and begged to put on their swimsuits and play in the water. I said no. Jeff said yes. This was a classic case of divide and conquer.




That nonsense lasted one day.
The rest of the days were just playing in the yard after school.








Some observations about the pictures above and below: 1. because we took the old net and pad off the old trampoline, it suddenly became more exciting 2. Harrison's leg's look so long 3. because I took Harrison's picture trying to touch his toes, Leo insisted that I take his picture doing it better.

After we put the new net and pad on the old trampoline, Harrison wanted me to video him doing a trick. I also got Leo practicing his wrestling moves on his giant sock monkey in the background.



