December 26, 2020

Merry Christmas!


Christmas Day was everything I hoped it would be.  No one had unkind words, jealousy or any animosity whatsoever.  Everyone was happy, content and relaxed. At the end of the day Jeff and I were talking about what a peaceful day it was.   It felt like we were living a true Christmas miracle of  "peace on the earth, goodwill to man" and I soaked up every second of it.  It is the season to be jolly after all.
Of course the boys were awake early and eager to go downstairs.  They got to open and enjoy their presents while Grace slept.
Grace had no idea what she was walking into.  She took her time and played with everything before moving on to the next.
The kids played all day long.  Not once did I hear someone say they were bored.
These are the holidays that I used to dream about but never thought I would actually get to experience.  Joy to the world!