We have friends who moved to Connecticut in October. They had us over for dinner while we were there. It felt like a little touch of home being with them.
The hotel pool was perfect for the boys. It never got deeper than 3 1/2 feet. They thoroughly enjoyed it!
I'm not sure why Leo wanted me to video all his dance moves. He cracks me up!
in the hotel lobby and in our room
I love how Leo and Grace are watching Paw Patrol together.
We also went to The Fire Museum. We didn't know it until we walked up to the door, but it was actually closed for the winter. However, two retired firefighters were there doing paperwork and let us in. They gave us a private tour and let the boys climb all over the antique firetrucks. It was awesome! I love it when the boys get to witness people being kind and going out of there way to make others happy.
Connecticut sure has been good to us this year!



