August 15, 2017

vacation phase 1


We (the boys and I) started our vacation in Tennessee with my younger brother's family.  I drove through the night while the boys slept so I felt pretty wasted eleven hours later when we arrived.  My sister-in-law took all the kids to a bounce house and lunch so I could take a nap.  God bless her!
 Later we all went to the pool.
Uncle Rusty is strong.
It's been a while since we got to spend time with Uncle Rusty, Aunt Shannon, Caitlin (13) and Alaina (7).  Nanny Glo and Papa Ronnie spent one day with us and then took Harrison back to Texas with them for a week.
Harrison in the car ready to go to Texas.  He was so excited.  I was fighting back the tears.  Leo was thrilled to be a one man show.
Caitlin & Alaina outgrew this scooter so they gave it to Leo.
Alaina wanted to pull them on the float. 
Leo took this selfie.  You can see the marks from his goggles.  I love the water drop on his nose.
 Some guy in their neighborhood was driving around like this so we asked for a picture.
 Caitlin was so great playing with Leo.
We really enjoyed our time in Tennessee!  We were there for four days and then Leo & I drove to Illinois to my older brother's house.