This weekend was the annual children's festival. Not only does it have tons of activities and fun stuff for the kids, but it's also FREE! The first thing we did was ride the ponies. Leo was not a fan. Jeff had to walk with him. Harrison loved it.
Leo was still a little clingy at the petting zoo. But he really loved the fun bus.
These were the biggest inflatables that Harrison has ever been on. No fear.
Leo spun the wheel at the public library tent and won this sailor hat.
Leo showing me his Elmo. He cried when I had to wipe it off.
So when Harrison spotted this backhoe, we thought they were just doing a demonstration. Then we realized that they were letting kids "drive" it. I think this was one of the top five happiest moments of Harrison's life so far.
He asked for Curious George.
The fire department had this "safe house" where they practice what to do if your house is on fire. I was impressed that both the boys crawled out on their hands and knees just like they were instructed.
Harrison playing in the drum circle and then we got to ride the train.
These love signs pop up all over Virginia because the state slogan is "Virginia is for lovers". I love days like this where we are together as a family making memories. We are in the O because both the boys have an O in their name.



