Field Day was the first of the last school activities. I was a volunteer, so I didn't get a lot of pictures.
Grace had her Kindergarten promotion. It was Hawaiian luau themed and so cute!
her teacher and teacher's aide
Harrison announced awards (either because he's on the principal's advisory committee or because he's a student ambassador) and he received an award for being on the honor roll the entire year at the 6th grade awards assembly. He did a great job with all the names!
Leo's 5th grade promotion was a big deal because it's the last year of elementary school. He received the Presidential Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement.

His teacher was the perfect one for him this year.
longtime friends
Teachers make such a difference and Leo has had some amazing ones! Leo and Grace had the same kindergarten teacher.
first and last day of 6th grade

first and last day of kindergarten
first and last day of kindergarten
5th graders don't report on the last day of school which is why I didn't get Leo's last day picture. But, we did continue our tradition of frozen yogurt to celebrate the last day of school. I am incredibly proud of the success the kids had this school year!
Let summer officially begin!!!



