Grace couldn't have her birthday party with her friends until two weeks after her actual birthday because of our schedule. She had been looking forward to this for a while. She acted like it was everything she had hoped for and more.



All the kids got bunny ears. Jeff thought it would be funny to wear wolf ears.

We had the party at the SPCA where they educated the kids about rabbits. Three bunnies (small, medium and large) made an appearance. This one's name was Mopsey. She was the medium size and Grace's favorite.


I can't remember the small hairy one's name. It was hard to tell which end was the front.

Marbles was the large one. You could tell that all three of these rabbits were used to being around kids but this one was the most laid back. And yes, two of them were in strollers.


.jpeg)

When we first planned this party, I remembered that my Mom had made bunny cakes for Easter when I was growing up. When I asked her about making it, she mailed me the instructions that she had received from her mom (my Grandma Grace). I thought that was pretty special. Grace even helped decorate it. She put the polka dots on the bow tie.

cake, ice cream & presents

Grace had so much fun. Not only did they get to pet the bunnies, they also did a bunny craft and I taught the kids the Bunny Hop.


Leo took over the wolf ears and made a wolf while everyone else was making bunnies.
.jpeg)



We gave out chocolate bunnies to the kids.
Also in this room where guinea pigs, a hedge hog and an iguana. Harrison was loving it!

Grace had friends from preschool, church, gymnastics and the neighborhood all at her party. She says that Callie is her best friend.

Grace even had her name on the big sign in front of the building. That was cool!


After all, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.



