Grace's preschool had a little costume parade. She was Tinkerbell.
her class
At our first trunk-or-treat, Leo was a ninja, Harrison an electrical engineer and Grace was Ariel. Jeff was Luigi and I was just tired.
Grace loved wearing Halloween themed clothes & accessories.
At our second trunk-or-treat, it was just me, Leo & Grace. Leo was a dead soccer player and Grace was Cinderella.
On Halloween, Grace was once again Ariel, Leo was once again a dead soccer player and Harrison was a firefighter.
Harrison's t-shirt is the actual fire station shirt and the hose is an actual fire hose used for training. Our friends at the fire station gave him both of those several years ago.
The kids sure had a lot of fun with all the Halloween activities and have enough candy to last a year!
What I didn't get a picture or video of (I wish I had) is the ghost that Harrison raised and lowered from his bedroom window to scare all the trick-or-treaters coming to our house. He was so excited about his prank that he cut his trick-or-treating time short to come back home and scare people. It worked!



