September 8, 2020

first day of school


Virtual school is not what we had hoped for second and third grade but we're trying to make the best of it.   The only normal thing about today was taking their pictures.  Now that I'm posting these I see that I made a mistake on Harrison's chalkboard.  I wrote the pool twice under things he loves.  One of those pools was supposed to say pasta.  Oh well, he really does love the pool.
Doesn't Leo look thrilled?
Today was a whole lot of instructions, rules and demonstrations.  Leo was less than thrilled about that.
Harrison put up his caution tape so he wouldn't be interrupted.
I asked both the boys how they thought the first day of school went.  Leo said it was lame.  Harrison said it was awesome.  I just pray that every day is better than the day before.  (Today was a little rough.)