April 30, 2019

April extras


At the end of each month I try to go through my pictures to see what I haven't posted (or forgot to post).  Here you go.
This was the first time I captured Grace saying da-da on video.  She can say ma-ma but refuses to say it on demand.  By the way, when I asked her where Daddy is, she turned to look at the door.
I love it when Grace uses things the boys had as babies, like this towel.
She's taking a baby gymnastics class.
This is the scoot-crawl.
We went to the park on a beautiful day with some friends.  Grace loves the swings!  One of Leo's friends lost his lizard.  Leo searched the entire playground and finally found the little guy, as well as this racket.
Now that Grace is crawling, she can get into things.  I had forgotten that the child lock was broken on this drawer.  She had a great time pulling out the sandwich bags.
Harrison wrote this message for Grace on the fridge and was very excited to show us. 💗
The boys love our neighbor, who we call Grandma Anne.  She is out of town and Harrison wanted to use his push mower to keep her yard nice while she was gone.  He loves to help and I love how thoughtful he is!