I don't feel like we've done much in the last two weeks but we did go to the amusement park before they took down all the Christmas stuff. We lucked out and went on a day that was cool but not cold and the park wasn't crowded.
Leo got brave and decided to ride the Grover roller coaster. He loved it so much that we rode it four times back-to-back. That's how I like to ride too. I finally have a roller coaster buddy!
They also rode this ride four times back-to-back.
The boys wanted to pet the Clydesdales. This one kissed Leo.
from horses to unicorns
Leo is usually the one who does silly stuff to Grace. This one was Harrison. He said she looked like a spy.
I was trying to catch Grace clapping on video but instead she just wanted to be cute.
Finally, nothing warms my heart more than seeing how much these kids love each other.




