September 4, 2018

first day of school


It was an exciting morning!  The boys were so ready to go back to school.
 
 The kids got to walk the red carpet to go into school.
 Harrison was in his class and ready for us to go.  Zero hesitation.
 Harrison's class schedule:
 Leo was great until we got to his classroom, then he became clingy and unsure.  A few minutes later Lizzie walked in and all was right with the world and he told me I could leave.
Leo's schedule:
 The boys were all smiles when I picked them up at the end of the day.  I asked them what their favorite part of the day was.  Harrison said math, "first grade is real math, not busy math like kindergarten".  Leo said finding a penny on the playground was his favorite and making his "I rocked the first day of kindergarten" crown.  You'll notice that Leo is wearing different clothes.  He decided to put on his back-up clothes because he got sweaty at recess.  Harrison found two Cicada shells walking out of school so you know it was a great day!  I have a feeling it's going to be a great year!