August 24, 2018

Idaho part 2


The boys finally got to do some farm work with Grandpa!
Those bales make high walls.  They were so disappointed that they couldn't climb on them.
Jeff told the boys that one of his jobs growing up was moving irrigation pipe.
Another fun thing they got to do was dig potatoes.  The results are in the bucket.  Leo is eating an apple, not a potato.
I realized that Grace and I were wearing the same color (unintentionally) and asked Jeff to take some pictures of us.
I love the Grandpa photobomb.
Grandma did Grace's hair after bath one night.
Can you see the little curl on top?
Jeff had never been to the potato museum before so of course we had to go.
There were lots of interesting things there but the boys had the most fun playing with all the Mr. Potato Heads.
I think it's worth noting that Bingham county (where Jeff's parents live) produces the most potatoes in Idaho.
cousins

after church
Jeff with his brother Shannon
(Can you tell they're related?)
In this picture are Jeff's parents, four brothers, one sister and their families.  And that's still not everyone.  The boys had a ball playing with their cousins but had a hard time trying to keep it all straight of who was who.