First of all, I can't believe Leo is 5! He had a great day and felt very special. I always let them pick out all the meals on their birthday. Leo wanted chocolate donuts for breakfast. I put his L E O candles in donut holes. He got to open all his cards that came in the mail at breakfast.
Leo decided to hand out little cans of play-do to all the kids in his class for his birthday instead of a treat. He thought about what color to give each person. He told me that after he handed them all out that everyone gave him a hug.
His teacher made him a birthday crown that he even wore through dinner.
Dinner was Chick-fil-A with ice cream for dessert.
His teacher made him a birthday crown that he even wore through dinner.
Dinner was Chick-fil-A with ice cream for dessert.
Since our house is still very much under construction, we're having a little party with his cake next week. He was fine with that; however, at 6:00 AM on his birthday he ran into my bedroom and said "where's my birthday cake".



