The boys had their school open houses last week. Leo's was first.
Ms. Byrd's classroom has changed since Harrison was there last year. If you look closely in the background, there's a picture of Harrison on yellow day last year.
I love their class job chart. It's hard to tell, but Leo's job that week was line leader.
Harrison still feels very comfortable in this classroom.
The next day was Harrison's open house. Thank goodness I was the only one who went with Harrison because I don't think Leo could have sat through the hour long PTA meeting and then half hour power point presentation from his teacher. Here are some of the things Harrison will be doing this year:
The class daily schedule:
We found out that homework starts in Kindergarten.
This school year, Harrison has to wait for Leo to get off the bus. He has to find ways to entertain himself while we wait at the bus stop.



