Harrison giving his teachers gifts for teacher appreciation day. He loves his teachers and so do I!
Harrison and his bus driver wore the same shirts one day.
Train expo at the community center next to our house. I took Leo while Harrison was at karate and we ran into Lizzie while we were there. Buzz Lightyear enjoyed it too.
Train expo at the community center next to our house. I took Leo while Harrison was at karate and we ran into Lizzie while we were there. Buzz Lightyear enjoyed it too.
Leo loves to do flips and tricks on the trampoline. One day he had been doing flips for about thirty minutes or so and then asked me to start counting how many flips he did. I only counted the flip if he didn't use his hands and his head didn't touch. He ended with 101!!
Harrison isn't in to flipping....yet.



