Here are some random snippets of our life.
Harrison is always telling me that he's growing bigger, can do more things and is almost a grown up. The latest thing he said on the subject was this: "I'm growing every day and you can't stop me. Only Jesus can stop me."
Leo at an evening playgroup and at a dinosaur birthday party.
Harrison wanted me to take this video. I don't like him putting splash park water in his mouth and he knows that.
Just a few minutes after I took this picture of Leo, he stood up, pulled his swimsuit down and proceeded to pee down the drain he was sitting on. I tried to stop him but failed.
Perhaps the most random thing of all lately is this alligator I happened to notice hanging from the china cabinet when we were eating breakfast one morning. I suspect Harrison put in there and I have no idea how long it has been there.

And finally some ready-for-bed cuteness.
The boys wanted to watch a movie in their sleeping bags.
Harrison is always telling me that he's growing bigger, can do more things and is almost a grown up. The latest thing he said on the subject was this: "I'm growing every day and you can't stop me. Only Jesus can stop me."
Leo at an evening playgroup and at a dinosaur birthday party.
Just a few minutes after I took this picture of Leo, he stood up, pulled his swimsuit down and proceeded to pee down the drain he was sitting on. I tried to stop him but failed.
And finally some ready-for-bed cuteness.
The boys wanted to watch a movie in their sleeping bags.



