Hard to believe today was the last day of preschool for Harrison. I wanted the boys to wear the same outfits they wore on the first day of school to compare. Since that picture in September, both their feet have outgrown those shoes and Leo's can't fit into the same shorts.
Harrison had a wonderful school year! He learned and grew so much and made a lot of new friends. Every day a calendar went home with a sticker for good behavior. If a sticker wasn't there, there was a written explanation as to why. Harrison received a sticker every day except for two. He was proud of those stickers. I'm going to miss his daily report of what happened at school, his job for the day and who had to sit in the calming spot. It was a joy seeing his face as he ran to me each day when class was over. Leo was the first to hug him nearly every time. I am so thankful for a positive first school experience. Harrison also wore holes in the knees of two pairs of pants this school year. I guess that means he had lots of fun.



